Get your weekly updates via email!
- My Thoughts on CMO Tenure
- What’s Next for Tim Tebow
- Good Motivational Quote
- Thank you George R.R. Martin – We Are All Dumber For Having Read That
- What I Learn From Speaking
- Good People and Good Culture equals Good Results
- Lance’s and Manti’s and Athlete Idolatry – Oh My!
- 2013 Marketing Outlook
- Lance Armstrong Meet Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Meet Lance.
- My Notre Dame BCS Championship Recap
Tag CloudAd Age advertising age Amazon Aol Apple CBS cmo cnn Color denver broncos Elite Retreat emarketer ESPN facebook google Groupon Huffington Post IAB iMedia Connection Inc. Magazine LinkedIn Lou Holtz mark cuban marketing MySpace nba new york jets new york times NFL notre dame online marketing playboy president obama rick reilly roger clemens seo Shoemoney social media sprouse marketing group Super Bowl The Greatness Gap tiger woods tim tebow twitter zappos
Posted on April 9, 2012 | No CommentsI’ve been wanting to write down my thoughts on this topic for a long time, and finally was spurred to do it after watching the last round of the Masters...
Posted on February 14, 2012 | 1 CommentToday, I feel the need to expand on a topic that is one I believe in very much. I believe in it so much that the concept is one that...
Posted on August 26, 2011 | 1 CommentI am a PC. But I still have a lot of admiration and respect for Steve Jobs. It is no secret at this point that Steve Jobs has stepped down...