Get your weekly updates via email!
- My Thoughts on CMO Tenure
- What’s Next for Tim Tebow
- Good Motivational Quote
- Thank you George R.R. Martin – We Are All Dumber For Having Read That
- What I Learn From Speaking
- Good People and Good Culture equals Good Results
- Lance’s and Manti’s and Athlete Idolatry – Oh My!
- 2013 Marketing Outlook
- Lance Armstrong Meet Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Meet Lance.
- My Notre Dame BCS Championship Recap
Tag CloudAd Age advertising age Amazon Aol Apple CBS cmo cnn Color denver broncos Elite Retreat emarketer ESPN facebook google Groupon Huffington Post IAB iMedia Connection Inc. Magazine LinkedIn Lou Holtz mark cuban marketing MySpace nba new york jets new york times NFL notre dame online marketing playboy president obama rick reilly roger clemens seo Shoemoney social media sprouse marketing group Super Bowl The Greatness Gap tiger woods tim tebow twitter zappos
Posted on June 27, 2011 | No CommentsIt seems everywhere you turn in the interactive marketing space these days, the conversation inevitably heads towards local advertising. It is somewhat ironic to yours truly, since for years –...
Posted on February 8, 2011 | No CommentsI wanted to wait a day before I posted my thoughts in the blogosphere on one particular Super Bowl ad. Typically, all the analysis from the so-called experts occurs the...
Posted on February 7, 2011 | No CommentsThe big news this morning, outside of the analysis of all the Super Bowl ads (by the way, Groupon – FAIL of epic proportions), is the announcement made yesterday that...