Get your weekly updates via email!
- My Thoughts on CMO Tenure
- What’s Next for Tim Tebow
- Good Motivational Quote
- Thank you George R.R. Martin – We Are All Dumber For Having Read That
- What I Learn From Speaking
- Good People and Good Culture equals Good Results
- Lance’s and Manti’s and Athlete Idolatry – Oh My!
- 2013 Marketing Outlook
- Lance Armstrong Meet Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Meet Lance.
- My Notre Dame BCS Championship Recap
Tag CloudAd Age advertising age Amazon Aol Apple CBS cmo cnn Color denver broncos Elite Retreat emarketer ESPN facebook google Groupon Huffington Post IAB iMedia Connection Inc. Magazine LinkedIn Lou Holtz mark cuban marketing MySpace nba new york jets new york times NFL notre dame online marketing playboy president obama rick reilly roger clemens seo Shoemoney social media sprouse marketing group Super Bowl The Greatness Gap tiger woods tim tebow twitter zappos
Lou Holtz Archive
Posted on March 29, 2011 | No CommentsThe second professional, independent book review for my book, The Greatness Gap, is in courtesy of Kirkus Reviews! You can click here to view it, and it is reprinted below....
Posted on February 4, 2011 | No CommentsMost of you who have visited my blog in the past several weeks know that I have a book, my first, coming out in a few weeks called “The Greatness...