Get your weekly updates via email!
- My Thoughts on CMO Tenure
- What’s Next for Tim Tebow
- Good Motivational Quote
- Thank you George R.R. Martin – We Are All Dumber For Having Read That
- What I Learn From Speaking
- Good People and Good Culture equals Good Results
- Lance’s and Manti’s and Athlete Idolatry – Oh My!
- 2013 Marketing Outlook
- Lance Armstrong Meet Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Meet Lance.
- My Notre Dame BCS Championship Recap
Tag CloudAd Age advertising age Amazon Aol Apple CBS cmo cnn Color denver broncos Elite Retreat emarketer ESPN facebook google Groupon Huffington Post IAB iMedia Connection Inc. Magazine LinkedIn Lou Holtz mark cuban marketing MySpace nba new york jets new york times NFL notre dame online marketing playboy president obama rick reilly roger clemens seo Shoemoney social media sprouse marketing group Super Bowl The Greatness Gap tiger woods tim tebow twitter zappos
Posted on August 10, 2011 | 1 CommentThe decline of print magazines and the newsstand is dead is a big statement, but let me explain why I said that. Some pretty interesting, though not surprising, numbers were...
Posted on April 2, 2011 | No CommentsA topic I haven’t discussed much lately is event marketing. Events, when done properly, are a critical part of every marketer’s toolbox and can very much be revenue-producing and the...
Posted on November 11, 2010 | No CommentsI stumbled upon this link the other day. What’s the significance you might ask? It is significant in a couple of ways. First, Playboy is my old company where I...