Get your weekly updates via email!
- My Thoughts on CMO Tenure
- What’s Next for Tim Tebow
- Good Motivational Quote
- Thank you George R.R. Martin – We Are All Dumber For Having Read That
- What I Learn From Speaking
- Good People and Good Culture equals Good Results
- Lance’s and Manti’s and Athlete Idolatry – Oh My!
- 2013 Marketing Outlook
- Lance Armstrong Meet Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Meet Lance.
- My Notre Dame BCS Championship Recap
Tag CloudAd Age advertising age Amazon Aol Apple CBS cmo cnn Color denver broncos Elite Retreat emarketer ESPN facebook google Groupon Huffington Post IAB iMedia Connection Inc. Magazine LinkedIn Lou Holtz mark cuban marketing MySpace nba new york jets new york times NFL notre dame online marketing playboy president obama rick reilly roger clemens seo Shoemoney social media sprouse marketing group Super Bowl The Greatness Gap tiger woods tim tebow twitter zappos
public relations Archive
Posted on July 12, 2012 | No CommentsMarketing and Advertising are often tied together, yet often confused and sometimes lead to bad business decisions and faulty connotations. I like to think of the two as this: Marketing...
Posted on August 19, 2011 | 1 CommentGreat customer service is everything, and I mean “everything”. One of my recent posts touches on customer service and how not enough businesses actively market their great customer service. The...